Deleeeteed about 500 miles ago, wondering about engine lifespan and future regulation

syrupdawg

Reaction score
I do know of one that was ******d that had over 300k miles put on it. Alot of that included towing and racing. Only problem he had was went through 2 turbos but alot of that was self inflicted towing heavy on high power levels and barking the charger

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
My '11 has 316,xxx on it,I tow my large horse trailer with it,I'm on my third OE turbo,needing Trans soon.BTW I've been ******d since before I had 10k in the truck.original HP fuel system,and injectors.Low pressure fuel pump changed once .******* tuned now.H&S tuned first time,then switched to *******,once their product was released .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1stock13

Reaction score
My '11 has 316,xxx on it,I tow my large horse trailer with it,I'm on my third OE turbo,needing Trans soon.BTW I've been ******d since before I had 10k in the truck.original HP fuel system,and injectors.Low pressure fuel pump changed once .******* tuned now.H&S tuned first time,then switched to *******,once their product was released .

you sir, have the right answer to my question.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score

which particular $p@rt@n tune are you running? I'm assuming you drive the truck reasonably to have made it that long with just those repairs so far but I'm curious to see which tune the truck has been run on mainly to have a gotten that kind of longevity? it's one thing to see a 6.7 that has like 150k or so but since they're still fairly newer I don't see many with mileage like that and it seems that most 6.7 owners I've come across who have driven theirs quite a bit are older guys who don't believe in modding or d3l3ting their trucks haha

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I run the 120hp tune,all the time .I don't drive the truck hard,when I'm pulling around 18k trailer,I just let the truck do its own thing,I don't push it.Hope that helps.Btw,I use fuel conditioner in EVERY tank of fuel

1stock13

Reaction score
I run the 120hp tune,all the time .I don't drive the truck hard,when I'm pulling around 18k trailer,I just let the truck do its own thing,I don't push it.Hope that helps.Btw,I use fuel conditioner in EVERY tank of fuel

how many miles are you up to now?

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
15939010e83631ef1b817c2f5602e79f.jpg

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I purchased it in August '10.it been good to me.Im trying put the miles on my'15 and'16 now,and only use it as necessary.Proball will put Ford reman Trans in soon.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
It still doesn't use any oil between changes ,I change every 10k with Mobil Delvac 1

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.