Deleted 6.7's and state inspections

Barnabas

Reaction score
Im in MD and have been looking at 6.7's and was wondering if i bought a deleted 6.7 what i would need to do to get it on the road or if it doesnt matter? Cats etc.. not sure what they can and cant see/do and fail it.

Piggy backing on that what about emissions? Im assuming since OBDII and no codes that im good for emissions.

Barnabas

Reaction score
im in pasadena between Annapolis and Baltimore. near MPD.

Im not worried about getting pulled over or stuff like that none of my vehicles are legal. Just need state inspection to get tagged. I dont know what the inspector checks on these newer ones.

If there is a mod friendly inspection station i can drive to it. got a beach house by harpoon hannahs in DE so i go out to the eastern shore regularly.

Ill gladly spend money on fuel over compliance parts haha

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have my truck DOT inspected every year along with my GN and they never check for something like that, but a state vehicle inspection may be a little bit different. I really doubt most of those guys know what they are looking for, if you have a muffler in place you could probably tell them it is some sort of emissions equipment if they ask and they would pass the vehicle as long as they don't put a sniffer on the tail pipe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.