Deleting and tuning 2011 F350

CoreyHM1

Reaction score
I just picked this truck up, has 63k miles F350 FX4 CCSB SRW 06/10... i really want to delete and tune it... but of course im reading all of these nightmare stories on exhaust valves cracking... i cant say ive seen a case on a truck that has been deleted? Not sure if this takes away stress on them or not... i have a crappy aftermarket extended warranty, just trying to decide if its worth voiding it or if this issue really isnt that common...

Am i OCD or what? :doh: Just got the truck and im trying to enjoy it and stop regretting not doing my research LOL

i can afford to replace turbos ect out of warranty.. but an engine, not so much

What you guys think? Ive searched and searched just looking for a little input thanks.. I do LOVE it so far, new guy to the diesel game :D

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 90

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
life's short, engines are cheap for these trucks.

a good running complete low-mile pull-out can be had for about $5k in the Houston area if you shop around.

aftermarket warranties suck

CoreyHM1

Reaction score
Thanks guys, has anyone seen this issue on a deleted truck? I cant leave anything alone so im sure ill end up deleting and tuning it lmao. Im itching for that striaght piped 6.7 sound something terrible!! I plan to keep it a couple years then probably shoot for a 15-16'

CoreyHM1

Reaction score
Where can i get the best deal on a HS mini max, egr block offs, and DPF delete/turbo back exhaust?

heres_al99

Reaction score
void it you wont regret it! until you see what the inside of them pipes and egr look like you will wish you did it sooner! trust psa members they know there ****!

CoreyHM1

Reaction score
Thanks! Will be calling you soon, been looking at your site already lol!

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Mike will get you hooked up, had the whole delete setup for my 15 ordered before I fully finished signing the paperwork on the truck lol

CoreyHM1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the plates in the ****** kits can be used as a block off? I may do a block off then when i have time, remove the whole cooler... im going with the no limit egr ****** kit fyi

Buck1

Reaction score
You'll be good shape. I'm at 231k on an early 11 and good shape so far.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the valves was more of a cab and chassis thing amd not so much on the pickup side of things.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

CoreyHM1

Reaction score
Thats good to hear! Are you ******d? Ive noticed a lot of 11s running around, its a known problem but i feel its probably not a widespread issue.. of course the internet is fed by problems haha

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats good to hear! Are you ******d? Ive noticed a lot of 11s running around, its a known problem but i feel its probably not a widespread issue.. of course the internet is fed by problems haha

if it was a problem , your truck would have already experienced a failure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.