Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Allright...what happened here?

What happened to the engine that WAS in De~Ranged? Is it junk?

You bought Ben's engine because it was complete, and could be installed before the De~Ranged engine could get out of the machine shop???

mainly bought it for parts. I still plan on using the short block that is getting back some time soon I hope. Nothing wrong with a spare/

Extended Power

Reaction score
So Ben's "old" engine is going into De~ranged....heh heh....THAT is gonna be awesome.

And yeah...having a spare comes in handy sometimes.....I wish I had one.....or two.....

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
So Ben's "old" engine is going into De~ranged....heh heh....THAT is gonna be awesome.

And yeah...having a spare comes in handy sometimes.....I wish I had one.....or two.....

Basicly diffrent block and crank bored .020 over with deranged lowered compression rods and pistions balanced. Hypermax hybrid injectors 05 pump, bens turbos, big water to air intercooler, and whatever built tranny that I have around at the time of install lol

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I love this turbo lol

5834f380.jpg

ec7e5903.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
found out today that my motor with the custom rods in it will be done in the next couple days! Reason it took so long at the balance shop is because it was way off and they had to add material.

I have a big project to get done for a customer that will keep me pretty busy next week but hopefully I can get the motor in it in a coupe weeks and start fabrication the new parts :clapping:

JMart

Reaction score
I will be unemployed and out of school in a few weeks. You spot me some gas money and a corner to sleep in and I will help with whatever.

Latest posts

Members online