Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Well it does help a lot don't get me wrong. I can make about 1psi on the foot before it starts to creep. With the pinion I can hold 15-17 but its not consistant because I pump the pinion then lock it and don't touch it again. If I didn't get it pumped up enough it will push to far and Ill deep stage and be DQed. Trying to add more to the foot brake so that the pinion helps more than being the only factor holding it back

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
we also tore a valve stem on one of our tubes when we were running in denver last. so Im putting some wheel screws in the wheels to help prevent that from happening again

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
the ranger is heading to the race shop to try and get somthing figured out on the rear end. Anyone who has seen me run in person or even just watched the videos will notice the truck has a screeching sound going down the track. well it is most likely from the rear tires not being alined right. Ether from the 4 link not being square or the axle ends not being welded on square. they said that can rob alot of HP from getting to the track. So hopfully if we get that figured out and some time on the dyno to tune it so the ICP doesnt surge we will be ready to put on a good show in Ennis for you guys and hopefully place!

JMart

Reaction score
the ranger is heading to the race shop to try and get somthing figured out on the rear end. Anyone who has seen me run in person or even just watched the videos will notice the truck has a screeching sound going down the track. well it is most likely from the rear tires not being alined right. Ether from the 4 link not being square or the axle ends not being welded on square. they said that can rob alot of HP from getting to the track. So hopfully if we get that figured out and some time on the dyno to tune it so the ICP doesnt surge we will be ready to put on a good show in Ennis for you guys and hopefully place!

Sweet! Can't wait to see it run in Ennis.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
They have been amazing so far and they haven't touched anything yet. I told them I wanted to have them look at the ranger before finals and they made a spot for me.

Reaction score
Oh no they've gone all out. It's got a box stacked on the programmer, it's stacked on stacks, and it's got dodge tow mirrors flipped out. Ha ha

Mdub707

Reaction score

Yes, we commented on that last year at TS, sounds like it's squealing the tires the entire way down the track. Pretty sure I have video of it somewhere where you can really hear it making the noise all the way down. Interesting.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah there is alot left on the 60ft I just can't hold it. You can tell in the videos. It's smokey for the start always. So if I left with more boost I would have alot more power from the start not 30 secs after the start

JMart

Reaction score
Yeah there is alot left on the 60ft I just can't hold it. You can tell in the videos. It's smokey for the start always. So if I left with more boost I would have alot more power from the start not 30 secs after the start

Then it might pull the front tire. It already looks like it leaves really hard.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
10641292_261449430710226_3217834739340163851_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.