diamond eye 5"

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Shoot me a PM with the name on the order and I can get you details.

Thanks for the order!

moose99psd

Reaction score
aefdd9e7-355e-f8dc.jpg

probably sent while working.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
aefdd9e7-355e-f8dc.jpg

probably sent while working.

DERAIL lol.

How do you like the Muscle milk powder ? Do you mix it with water or milk. I want to try it but im worred it wont taste like the pre made shakes that i absolutely love.

Back on track, the boys at PTP take care of their customers, glad to see another satisfied customer of theres. :ford:

TyCorr

Reaction score
DERAIL lol.

How do you like the Muscle milk powder ? Do you mix it with water or milk. I want to try it but im worred it wont taste like the pre made shakes that i absolutely love.

Back on track, the boys at PTP take care of their customers, glad to see another satisfied customer of theres. :ford:

It doesnt taste like the premade shakes. They dont want it to either. Otherwise you wont plunk down $3 for the bottles of it.

Honestly, I drink the musclemilks quite a bit. The chocolate and strawberry banana. Their powder is not as good. If you want some good whey, ON is THE best. Ive drank everything from syntha6(girls protein powder) to species nutritions custom ordered shti to pride nutritions whey. I take the ON because its cheaps and it tastes great. There's no BS in it either. Its clean as ***k.

If you were a good friend of mine Id say quit wasting your ***kin time and get the ON whey.

moose99psd

Reaction score
where do you get the ON whey? the mm isnt bad but its not great either, i use skim milk in any shakes i make. water doesnt have the fill factor for me.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
It doesnt taste like the premade shakes. They dont want it to either. Otherwise you wont plunk down $3 for the bottles of it.

Honestly, I drink the musclemilks quite a bit. The chocolate and strawberry banana. Their powder is not as good. If you want some good whey, ON is THE best. Ive drank everything from syntha6(girls protein powder) to species nutritions custom ordered shti to pride nutritions whey. I take the ON because its cheaps and it tastes great. There's no BS in it either. Its clean as ***k.

If you were a good friend of mine Id say quit wasting your ***kin time and get the ON whey.

PM inbound.

where do you get the ON whey? the mm isnt bad but its not great either, i use skim milk in any shakes i make. water doesnt have the fill factor for me.

Latest posts

Members online