Diesel power challenge 2012

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
How do you know a "stupid" Fummins got in?

Well I guess I dont "KNOW" 100% but just go back in this thread a few pages and read.

And yes I said "stupid" Fummins. Becasue its just another way for them to get another Cummins in there. Im really surprized they havent made a nw rule stating all Ford entries must have Powerstrokes. All I know is if a Fummins wins it agian this year they better do some changing cuz guys are gonna be mad. I mean there were 6 1000hp 6.4's in the running and a 1000+hp 6.0 and they voted for a damn Fummins. :confused:

Deputydog

Reaction score
Ya that might be a good idea. Break it down by engine instead of vehicle brand. Some dyno's do that, some don't. I was at Edge's dyno event last year and won the Ford category because they broke the categories down by GM/Dodge/Ford instead of engine.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well I guess I dont "KNOW" 100% but just go back in this thread a few pages and read.

And yes I said "stupid" Fummins. Becasue its just another way for them to get another Cummins in there. Im really surprized they havent made a nw rule stating all Ford entries must have Powerstrokes. All I know is if a Fummins wins it agian this year they better do some changing cuz guys are gonna be mad. I mean there were 6 1000hp 6.4's in the running and a 1000+hp 6.0 and they voted for a damn Fummins. :confused:

That isn't quite true, Mike's will make that and the white truck with tripples did on a dyno. Mine didn't or Rob's. I know I sent in my current dyno #'s but they want to sell mags. Who knows what most of the entrants really had.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
That isn't quite true, Mike's will make that and the white truck with tripples did on a dyno. Mine didn't or Rob's. I know I sent in my current dyno #'s but they want to sell mags. Who knows what most of the entrants really had.

Well thats true. And yeah I was going off what I saw in the mag. Which I also figured were mostly NO2 numbers

MINK

Reaction score
lol 2-6.4s 3-lb7s and 3-cr cummins(all efi compatable hmm) 2-cr fummins...not much diversity within brands.

Latest posts

Members online