e2useze8.jpg

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Check in later for more on "as the wrench turns" lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

B.Warning

Reaction score
Hmm, I wondered when this was going to appear. SPE has some explaining to do to say the least. If I was in Matts shoes I would be driving back out there to shove some Spe work up someones a$$.

But I'll let Matt fill in the blanks for the rest of you.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Hmm, I wondered when this was going to appear. SPE has some explaining to do to say the least. If I was in Matts shoes I would be driving back out there to shove some Spe work up someones a$$.

WOW! This sounds like its gonna be good.....

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

So if that is the case, his bright idea was to turn around and take the truck to a shop whose known for ***king people?? What a genius

BlueOx

Reaction score
So if that is the case, his bright idea was to turn around and take the truck to a shop whose known for ***king people?? What a genius

Kinda what I was thinking as well! But I'm still in for the story behind what happened. Kinda seems SPEs reputation is in the air here. But I'll wait until the facts come out to make an opinion.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

B.Warning

Reaction score

I've met Matt a few times, he's a good dude and I can't speak, justify his reasons at all. We spoke about his mishap and shared our thoughts of the matter and that was it. Like I said...after my trip to Spe "I" myself would of set the truck into a ball of flames and rolled it into the Mississippi river before taking it to confederate but I'm sure Matt has his reasons. And whatever those reasons are, I'm staying out of. I wish him the best of luck and hopefully he won't need 10 gallons of butt lube to walk away from the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.