Diesel Power mag to test MTW vs. Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnterKO

Reaction score
Holy hell I thought u were out ta the game Garan Lol

Nice to see ya back. Hows the west side of the state

Yeah, I was gone for a while adjusting to this new job. How are things?

strokin6L

Reaction score
MTW claims to "flow more". Dyno results from users of a Pmax switching to a MTW showed the flow is all MTW hype.

Any reason why you're trying to discredit MTW? What's your beef? Did you purchase a turbo that you were unhappy with? Did you get bad customer service? If not...then you sound nothing more than like a little beotch that has no business judging MTW turbos!

01PSD

Reaction score
Any reason why you're trying to discredit MTW? What's your beef? Did you purchase a turbo that you were unhappy with? Did you get bad customer service? If not...then you sound nothing more than like a little beotch that has no business judging MTW turbos!

I think he did own one actually.. but yeah he definitely has a beef with them.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Only a bit$h (Adrian) makes a $5k drag race bet then backs out cause "my truck isn't built yet". Horrible customer service YEP. Ordered a part, I was never notified of the "shipper issues". I had to make contact AT EVERY turn to know the shipping status. MTW failed at every turn. Makes claims with no proof, then gets mad when other people call him out. Gets even madder when his turbos end up at other turbo builders to "fix them".

I'm just hoping he claims the tuning needs to be adjusted. LMAO

loboost

Reaction score
Only a bit$h (Adrian) makes a $5k drag race bet then backs out cause "my truck isn't built yet". Horrible customer service YEP. Ordered a part, I was never notified of the "shipper issues". I had to make contact AT EVERY turn to know the shipping status. MTW failed at every turn. Makes claims with no proof, then gets mad when other people call him out. Gets even madder when his turbos end up at other turbo builders to "fix them".

:popcorn:

smoker00

Reaction score
Cant wait to see the results of this.. been looking at tha hybrid or the stage one. For the wife's truck..

strokin6L

Reaction score

So...you have never ran a MTW turbo then?

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I don't really have a dog in this fight but I love my stage one.... I think perfect bang for your buck for the lil guy who can't afford Elite turbos or what not. I guess if/when I can ever do a real build it may be different tho. Just my $.02

poorboy1964

Reaction score
I don't really have a dog in this fight but I love my stage one.... I think perfect bang for your buck for the lil guy who can't afford Elite turbos or what not. I guess if/when I can ever do a real build it may be different tho. Just my $.02

Glad you posted this I haven't read anything bad about the stage 1. I know there have been some problems with the hybrid but the stage 1 and 3 seamed to be good unless I missed something. The stage 1 for us update without crazy power guys is a good fit tor the dollars.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
If you have hate in your heart, let it out. Diesel power.

I am in for the beef with MTW info.

No dog either? Just wondering. Don't like a one sided fight.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Buff is all you do so here is a challenge for you, I will take you on dyno numbers, your truck and set up, including your powermax against the average Joe truck I will be getting. I believe you stock sticks, stock intake, 4" exhaust, a tune and go go manifold. I will build a truck same as you but have a different intake due to go go may not be around and may never get a intake off of them. We can pick a dyno that is agreed by you and I meet there and run the trucks. No I won't put up the company but I will put up 5000.00 as long as you put up the same 5000.00.
LMAO....are you really going build a truck to compete against me? So you have no truck to run right NOW??? You are a joke. I'll drive to MS tonight and tear you apart You need time to "build" a truck make it right, make sure the numbers are right, make sure the tuning is right. YOU ARE PATHETIC. I don't need your money I got balls enough to call you out on the shear PRINCIPAL of it all.
Okay it was for dyno numbers. Bit$h Adrian didn't even have a truck to run me. I was ready to go and he needed time to build his truck.

kdogg85

Reaction score
I actually like hearing this stuff for a reason, too many times the badmouthers get in trouble over a bad experience. I even read "praise in public, keep problems to the pm's" last time I checked, we don't live in North Korea.

I think the dude got in way over his head and people got rubbed the wrong way, btw. God only knows how many half done projects are laying around, he talks like he's working on something different all the time. It's a good thing, if you can manage it all.

I hope both chargers do well, shouldn't be too much difference. I'll guess within 15hp, except the box pmax, it'll be lower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online