• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Diesel Power Magazines Free!

TERRCO

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Diesel Power Magazines that start from when the magazine came out I think. Earliest mag dates Jan 2006 till June 2011. Just a few issues the first year. They have been in my shed for some years. A few issues, the early one got wet, the rest are fine. You want em, come get em. If you want them bad enough pay to ship them but the box is heavy. I wont keep these long as I'm cleaning out my shed.they will go in the garbage in a few days. Ask for Anthony. First come first serve. 210-844-2522 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365292157.023287.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1365292189.540456.jpg

TERRCO

Reaction score
No but there's a slight chance I will be in Ennis. I'm still trying to reschedule stuff to make it there. If you want them I'll hold them till you can find them a ride closer to you. Where are you located?

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
No but there's a slight chance I will be in Ennis. I'm still trying to reschedule stuff to make it there. If you want them I'll hold them till you can find them a ride closer to you. Where are you located?

I'm in Athens Alabama 35611. Could you get a shipping quote?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.