Diesels on the Mountain NHRDA Bandimere

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The hotel for the DPC is pretty fancy if you ask me, i wanna say rooms were like 150 per night? I dk clausen paid for ours

There are plenty of places to stay that are all about the same distance from the track, ill try and remember who seams to have the best set up for parking ect.

Wonder if they would let us stay at the track the night before? the Main reason there is not a good hotel to stay at is the track really isnt super close to any, about 5 miles in any direction will get you there, but we can pic something and roll with it.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I don't have any idea lol.

I'll check on some hotels that are close to there. I can't remember where everyone normally stays for DPC... I know where it is, but not the name lol. Maybe one of those dudes will chime in.

I just reserved a suite at some place called "JD's house".

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah i dont think we will be at a hotel anyway we will probably drive down saturday morning, only 100 miles for us.

on edit tho most likely we will stay in denver saturday night

jdgleason

Reaction score
Hampton Inn JD

Lol I guess you would know LOL

The hotel for the DPC is pretty fancy if you ask me, i wanna say rooms were like 150 per night? I dk clausen paid for ours

There are plenty of places to stay that are all about the same distance from the track, ill try and remember who seams to have the best set up for parking ect.

Wonder if they would let us stay at the track the night before? the Main reason there is not a good hotel to stay at is the track really isnt super close to any, about 5 miles in any direction will get you there, but we can pic something and roll with it.

I bet they would...

I'll have Bailey get you a real nice spot cleaned up in the garage LOL

Mixedbreed

Reaction score

Damn you took my spot!!

yeah i dont think we will be at a hotel anyway we will probably drive down saturday morning, only 100 miles for us.

on edit tho most likely we will stay in denver saturday night

I will head down Friday afternoon. It's 2.5 hours away from me here in Laramie but I just wanna chill after and not worry about the drive.

Maybe I will just sleep in the truck. Lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

they will, but you're locked in at 10pm. ive stayed there once.

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
I forgot they lock you in. It's not bad though. It would be a ton of fun if a lot if people were there that night.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Badoink huh?? Look likes a nice site but not much sleeping going on lol!

The Hampton site was no good for me as that is where I got the badoink from.

You nasty JD

EDIT** Ok got the Hampton on the second try. You still nasty

Crack85

Reaction score
Badoink huh?? Look likes a nice site but not much sleeping going on lol!

The Hampton site was no good for me as that is where I got the badoink from.

You nasty JD

EDIT** Ok got the Hampton on the second try. You still nasty

Hahaha I thought I was the only one that got badoink on my first try haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.