Difference between egr ****** kits

Platinum15

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a egr ****** kit. Some companies say their kit fits 11-16 models and some companies claim to have a special kit for a 15-16. Can anyone tell me the difference between the two kits? Thanks

oscard0215

Reaction score
i know no limits has the 2015 (+50$) option on the website... must be something different, but i'll let someone who knows for sure chime in.

jwanck11

Reaction score
One difference is the routing of the coolant bypass lines. 15+ will be different.

I do not think there are others but am not certain.

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a egr ****** kit. Some companies say their kit fits 11-16 models and some companies claim to have a special kit for a 15-16. Can anyone tell me the difference between the two kits? Thanks

It's just the hose that runs from the EGR cooler to the heater core. The 15-16 trucks require the earlier model hose because the routing into the EGR is different. The No limit kit is by far the cleanest looking kit out there.

uga33

Reaction score
It's just the hose that runs from the EGR cooler to the heater core. The 15-16 trucks require the earlier model hose because the routing into the EGR is different. The No limit kit is by far the cleanest looking kit out there.

I second that notion.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
The coolant hose if different. They send a oem ford hose with correct end. Thats why it is more. I couldn't figure this out also.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.