Differences between SOFT Base, Smoke Limited, and Smoke Limited Rev 3.

B_Rads_Kingranch

Reaction score
Currently running EZ Lynk with a 120 hp profile. Thinking about installing the hard SOFT knob soon and would like to hear the differences between the 3 SOFT profiles I have: SOFT Base, SOFT Smoke Limited, and SOFT Smoke Limited Rev3? Additionally I would like to know if the SOFT knob will allow me to run on lower tune level than the 120 hp tune I am currently running?

06-sixoh

Reaction score
SOTF base is exactly that. Base files that are SOTF friendly. SOTF Limited is the same basic files, just adjusted to smoke less. By the way, my WarhammerX2 hazes at full throttle.

I don't know what the intervals are for the power levels, but I know the SOTF files are 400-600 RWHP.

higherlife

Reaction score
SOTF base is exactly that. Base files that are SOTF friendly. SOTF Limited is the same basic files, just adjusted to smoke less. By the way, my WarhammerX2 hazes at full throttle.

I don't know what the intervals are for the power levels, but I know the SOTF files are 400-600 RWHP.

how did you get the updates? do you have to email spar10? i still have the original sotf tunes.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Currently running EZ Lynk with a 120 hp profile. Thinking about installing the hard SOFT knob soon and would like to hear the differences between the 3 SOFT profiles I have: SOFT Base, SOFT Smoke Limited, and SOFT Smoke Limited Rev3? Additionally I would like to know if the SOFT knob will allow me to run on lower tune level than the 120 hp tune I am currently running?

SOTF Base would be the base SOTF file will full fuel (more smoke)

SOTF smoke limited is similar to the base SOTF file but it has less smoke (Pulled fuel)

(Some like less smoke when cruising around town etc, that's why these exist)

SOTF smoke limited rev 3 sounds like the third reversion for the smoke limited base file.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Oh I'm not sure. I'm still pretty new to this.

I would think you just go to your programs tab, and it should auto populate seeing as how it's in the cloud.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.