Differences in tuners

Notneb

Reaction score
Mine is a 14 and I got the tunes less than a month ago. I stopped calling because I wasn't getting anywhere

Try tow/haul mode and see if you can get custom tunes from a reputable tuner.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine is a 14 and I got the tunes less than a month ago. I stopped calling because I wasn't getting anywhere

please explain how you weren't getting anywhere? we do absolutely everything possible to make sure your tunes work well. and usually the trans tuning is not a reason people ever call. is there something unusual about your setup like tire size, or gearing , or both ?

TexAg56

Reaction score
I agree because something isnt right. Mine is a 2016 so the tuning is different but No Limit has sent me updated tunes whenever ANYTHING was needed. Hell this last time I even sent them my tuner and they updated it for me just to be sure it was right, FOR FREE.

fonzo

Reaction score
Very useful info for me as I just bought a new 2016 f250 xlt and have a tuner on the way. I was having issues finding one for the 16's as well, without having to spend >$1k for just the tuner.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I'm running PIP V8 Street tune with 4" MBRP straight pipe on my '11 6.7 Lariat and I like it. Plenty of power when I need it; will buy a cold air intake and install it with the 3GR kit some time down the road. Wish the trans tuning was slightly smoother but honestly it's not much different than my dad's stock '15 6.7 Lariat. And from what everybody seems to be telling me, a smoother shift doesn't seem to mean prolonged trans life. So I'd rather them be a little firmer like they are now than deal with a transmission rebuild lol. BTW I messaged PIP on facebook about something and they responded within 2 minutes and this was like 8pm at night lol. I can't complain about that at all

14ccd

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't responded Mike but this truck has me so frustrated. I blew my second turbo Thursday night so its been sitting at the dealer for a few days. Before that I had 2 low pressure fuel pumps go bad within less than a thousand miles. So I haven't driven it in a while. I don't trust this trucks any more so I will probably get rid of it.