Disappointed in BMF's performance

BAR-6.4

Reaction score
I called this morning and talked to Blake at BMF. He said that other than the two sets of black Rehabs, they do not have any wheels with an 8x170 bolt pattern. They also do not have any coming over on the freight ship that will be here in a few weeks. He said the soonest he will even have anything with an 8x170 bolt pattern is 60 days minimum.:doh: So no BMF wheels for :fordoval: guys until mid-August. I am working on getting my money back for now to pick a new set of wheels.:walkin: My tread won’t make it that long; I was pushing it until now.

I called Marty at Truck Toyz and he highly recommended American Force Wheels. They are forged instead of cast and much stronger.:thumbup: He said they have broken more than a few cast wheels in their time, with a laugh. So I am working on picking a set of those out. He said they are also build to order, but are made here in the U.S. and can be made in 3 or 4 days. The closest one I can find is the Spider SS compared to the BMF sota. Going with a 22x10 no bigger than a 22x12, I don’t like the fat tire look. What do yall think?

http://www.americanforcewheels.com/index.php?sort=newest&route=wheel/single

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
They are the most similar if that's the design that you like. I like the recons myself but I am more of a fan of spokes. I'd go with the 12 wide it would give the truck a nasty stance, but either way I am sure it will look awesome.

BAR-6.4

Reaction score
Only took me 4 days to get mine after I ordered them....

sent from somewhere in the country
Yea, Karim at American Force said they will be getting their shipment of aluminum in sometime this week. After that, 4 days to make them and 3-4 to deliver. Still waiting for Premier to return my money for the BMF's right now. As soon as that's back in my account, I am ordering the Spiders in a 22x10. I like that look (to each his own on design) but in polished...
http://www.americanforcewheels.com/index.php?route=gallery/album&path=13&aid=95

As soon as everything is on, I’ll start a new thread with pics.

fine69

Reaction score
Yea, Karim at American Force said they will be getting their shipment of aluminum in sometime this week. After that, 4 days to make them and 3-4 to deliver. Still waiting for Premier to return my money for the BMF's right now. As soon as that's back in my account, I am ordering the Spiders in a 22x10. I like that look (to each his own on design) but in polished...
http://www.americanforcewheels.com/index.php?route=gallery/album&path=13&aid=95

As soon as everything is on, I’ll start a new thread with pics.

Those wheels sound SICK! Can't wait to see pics of your truck when its done!

BAR-6.4

Reaction score
Yea, I’m excited:joy: these new wheels are sick!
My reason for being mad, that after 6 weeks, finding out my wheels have not even been made yet. When you have everything in except them. Treads getting a little thin...
photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 3 (1).JPG

photo 4 (1).JPG

photo 5.JPG
I know my OUO traction blocks are on the way, no reason to gripe there.

az350

Reaction score
Couldn't find novakanes anywhere, called rimzone out of NC and had them in less than a week.
1879d4ee-ae12-14e2.jpg

From The Southwest ! TaPaTaLk.

BAR-6.4

Reaction score
I appreciate the suggestions and the offer, but I really want the chrome or polished look on the truck. They did have a few black sets in a 22, but nothing in chrome. BMF checked their inventory for the U.S. and had nothing in stock for a chrome 22 8x170.
The money deposited back in the account today, and I have ordered the American Force Spider SS 22x10 polished wheels.
The wheels and tractions blocks should all be in at the latest around the 27th-ish, waiting patiently:drool:.
Trying to be optimistic of having everything on by the 4th!! :thumbup: I'll start a new thread with pic's if anyone is interested:lookaround:, I have already taken before's with measurements for height.

Latest posts

Members online