do i need gauges if i run an edge evolution 2

dragn91

Reaction score
I'm playing with my first diesel it's an e99 f450 6 speed it sat for like 6 years but I've been working on it got it running pretty good but my turbo had a lot of shaft play so I'm swapping it out with a low mileage used one with a turbo master waste gate controller on it. Since I was swapping the turbo I also ordered a 4 inch down pipe and the 6637 filter it's all ready strait piped but I'm redoing it in 5 inch just because I have some tubing. I was wanting to add gauges and a tuner but I saw the edge evolution 2 and it has a boost and egt. Display and will also give me a little more power. I'm not looking to have a race truck but a little more power and mpg would be very nice can I just use this tuner without gauges or are they not accurate enough? I really don't like all the gauge pods and stuff personally so I'm hoping this will work for me. I read some reviews and most talked of trans issues but mines a 6 speed so I don't think ill have to worry.

03ranger30

Reaction score
You will need extra stuff with it to monitor EGT, but everything else should be able to be displayed except fuel pressure.

Latest posts

Members online