Does this sound like it's worth looking at?

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
Yesterday I was told about a 97 7.3l that someone is selling locally. The truck is an ext cab short bed 4x4 5 spd with 350k. Supposedly it is a southern truck so there is little rust on it, they are asking 2k do you guys think this is worth 2k? I'm going to get more info on it in the next couple days to see whats been gone through.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
You could part it out for more than 2 grand if you took your time. So if it runs and drives without any rust I would be all over it.

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
ok thanks. I'm thinking if it runs good i'd use it as a daily driver because more then likely it gets better mileage then the superduty :doh: then maybe resell it this summer or something.

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
It's a 250. As far as i know it's a guy i went to school with dad's truck. he is selling this one as well as a 2000 350 dually with 354k on it that was used for his geothermal business. I think he's just looking to get some newer rigs. I'm going to go take a look at em saturday and i will look it over really well and get the maintenance records.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
It's a 250. As far as i know it's a guy i went to school with dad's truck. he is selling this one as well as a 2000 350 dually with 354k on it that was used for his geothermal business. I think he's just looking to get some newer rigs. I'm going to go take a look at em saturday and i will look it over really well and get the maintenance records.

If you dont buy it send me a PM and I might get it depending on where you are located.

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
I ended up calling the guy, he's the original owner of the truck, he told me the only dent on it is on the tail gate. He bought it new in texas when he first started his company supposedly no rust damage. I got a couple people coming to look at my 97 this weekend so ill probably go take a look if it sells.

Latest posts

Members online