downpipe

Kent94

Reaction score
Hey guys wondering about if I order a bigger downpipe if my stock exhuast will still bolt up? For when I bring in for warranty work and is the bigger down pipe really worth it?

Kent94

Reaction score
Need a 2 peice to get it in tho right? And any idea if they come with a full exhuast like flo pro or would you have to order it seperate

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yes it will still fit and its worth it.

That's good to know. I am way beyond warranty issues, but for inspections it is nice to know I can still bolt up my stock exhaust which has been collecting dust for the last 4-5 years.

skobiak

Reaction score
Finally installed mine today. Its a diamond eye, and for some strange reason it fit perfectly with no issues at all. I had read so many things about fitment issues that I had my BFH close by, but it was all good. Its definitely worth is, and it will easily bold up to a stock exhaust if you need to.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
My DE downpipe also fit well. If I were to do it over I would go with a SDP downpipe and a flo-pro downpipe back exhaust.

Kent94

Reaction score
Did you guys get with muffler or without I'm leaning toward without I have just cat an Dpf delete now an still kind of quiet at least I think it is

3brorce

Reaction score
5" single with no muffler. Compound 6.4s are really quiet with straight exhaust.

3brorce

Reaction score
I personally dont like the look of duals. Looks terrible if the tails dont line up perfectly.

89xj

Reaction score
What forcefed said. I ran duals on mine. Loved them. Now I took them off to run a stack for the pulls. But I don't want the headache of having them line up perfectly. It's enough trouble keeping them lined up on the gfs dually.

89xj

Reaction score
Wow. My grammar was terrible on that post. *i don't want the headache of having to line mine back up again when I put them back on*

3brorce

Reaction score
Still dont see the point in duals unless its true dual with two turbo outlets but that is just my opinion.

obs7.3

Reaction score
Finally installed mine today. Its a diamond eye, and for some strange reason it fit perfectly with no issues at all. I had read so many things about fitment issues that I had my BFH close by, but it was all good. Its definitely worth is, and it will easily bold up to a stock exhaust if you need to.

I may be doing something wrong then because mine is against the firewall and making a real annoying noise

3brorce

Reaction score
Or maybe your can just needs to be slid back a little toward the box. Mine never hit the firewall until lifted the cab and put her back down. Rubbed firewall. Loosened cab bolts and moved her back a little and no more hitting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.