• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

DP Tuner F6 for sale

HuckA1A

Reaction score
DP Tuner F6 chip with Green Switcher and Switcher mount.
Tuned for a E99 7.3 Auto with PMT2 computer. Most likely you will have to have this chip reburned for your truck. Asking $350.00 thats $100.00 less than the hardware alone. The tunes are;
1. Stock
2. 80e
3. 60 tow
4. 120 race
The F6 has an included usb cable so that you can add tunes from DP Tuner via email without ever having to remove the chip from your truck.

JDub

Reaction score
To potential buyers, that is a great price for this chip. There will be a $75 fee to have the chip relicensed and tuned for your vehicle, all which can be done via email, no need to ship the chip to us. Additional tunes could be added at anytime as well...

Moto9673

Reaction score
Come on you know you want to do this. The only reason i want to switch is Strictly Diesel is up the street from my house. So i can get live tunning:redspotdance:

Jomax

Reaction score
Come on you know you want to do this. The only reason i want to switch is Strictly Diesel is up the street from my house. So i can get live tunning:redspotdance:

I don't think Dennis can live tune, maybe I'm wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
2012 pearl white Focus

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.