DPC 2012

Mdub707

Reaction score
I made a couple posts on the d-max forum and they basically immediately jump down my throat... real classy bunch over there!

Wayne

Reaction score
that's cool.

good luck in the sled pull boys!!!

is erik set up to spray at all?

He's planning on running the same two stages he ran on the dyno and at the strip. No holds barred today!!! Got some solid suspension stops, lots of weight, front and rear true-tracs, 4:30 gears, n2o, super swampers, and a loose cannon behind the wheel in our favor!

nickg3130

Reaction score
He's planning on running the same two stages he ran on the dyno and at the strip. No holds barred today!!! Got some solid suspension stops, lots of weight, front and rear true-tracs, 4:30 gears, n2o, super swampers, and a loose cannon behind the wheel in our favor!

That's what I like to hear!!

MINK

Reaction score

That just makes me grin - do work

bluedevilslax

Reaction score

God I love good news

jdgleason

Reaction score

Get some, boys!

Latest posts

Members online