DPC 2012

Mdub707

Reaction score
I think this is the most hooked to my computer I have ever been. I feel like I am addicted to this thread LOL

I accidentally stayed at work late yesterday... not because I wanted to, but because I was refreshing this thread and FB and didn't notice the time went past 4:30. First time I've done that since working here!:morons:

Mdub707

Reaction score
After spending some time reading on duramaxdiesels, I have to say this thread has really shown me what a GREAT community we have over here on PSA. No bickering and whining like over there. Those guys are even fighting with each other! They're on the same damn team for crying out loud!

This place rocks.

Go Erik/Aaron!

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Well, we should have results here soon, unless they are prepping the track like crazy after each pull! Come on heavy @ss fords!

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
After spending some time reading on duramaxdiesels, I have to say this thread has really shown me what a GREAT community we have over here on PSA. No bickering and whining like over there. Those guys are even fighting with each other! They're on the same damn team for crying out loud!

This place rocks.

Go Erik/Aaron!

:whs: All that craps rediculous. Just makes me even happier I bought my :ford: instead of a Duramax. I would be embarassed to be associated with that crowd.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
:whs: All that craps rediculous. Just makes me even happier I bought my :ford: instead of a Duramax. I would be embarassed to be associated with that crowd.

I've seen that same kind of reaction from every brand on different forums over the years. But take note - My tow vehicle is a Dmax - and yet here I am on a PSD forum. I'm here WAY more than any Dmax forum.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.