DPC BS thread

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
A/T's although they have a better suited tread pattern, are a harder compound. Any time you have something that is supposed to "do it all" it's usually just mediocre at everything.

ctdiesel99

Reaction score
From Lavon's brother:

The way the seeding was yesterday was not fair. They did 1v6 2v7 3v8 4v9 5v10 instead of 1v10 2v9 etc. We came to an agreement that yesterday's racing will be thrown out except that the ones that made passes can use they're time as their qualifying pass. Everyone gets one quualifying pass this morning then going into a properly seeded eliminations. The bad news is its cold and damp so we'll see what happens.

Looks like Jared and Jesse will both have another shot at the drag race portion

Last edited:

patricku47

Reaction score
From one of the competitors:

The way the seeding was yesterday was not fair. They did 1v6 2v7 3v8 4v9 5v10 instead of 1v10 2v9 etc. We came to an agreement that yesterday's racing will be thrown out except that the ones that made passes can use they're time as their qualifying pass. Everyone gets one quualifying pass this morning then going into a properly seeded eliminations. The bad news is its cold and damp so we'll see what happens.

Man, that's awesome! Hopefully it works out better for them this time!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
A/T's although they have a better suited tread pattern, are a harder compound. Any time you have something that is supposed to "do it all" it's usually just mediocre at everything.

Bingo! Yatzee!
That would be the reason why my Toyo AT2's have lasted 50k miles and still have tread.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
From Lavon's brother:

Did I say you could post on my website ? LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online