DPC BS thread

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Awesome news on the turbo swap! I think racing again is a good thing but could be a bad thing. More chances to break, but that could knock out some other competition as well. Good luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
And the guys on instagram are saying "the ford shat a turbo because it was scared of the dodge" and "that's why you don't buy a ford".... MAKE THEM PAY!!!!:biggun:

01PSD

Reaction score
Anyone know how close Jesse actually was on the top end to Lavon? Lavon had him out of the hole but looked like Jesse was gaining pretty good on the big end.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
glad to see a group of competitive guys this year seems like they are all on the same page wanting to make sure the competition proves the best truck, also nice to see everyone working together to make sure trucks stay running..seems like during the competition is every man for him self, but in the pits everyone works together...doubt there is another industry that is like this....got get em today fellas thanks for keeping it interesting for those of us who are "working"

ctdiesel99

Reaction score
Lavon ran a Fast on his small tune. Rick ran Faster

Keep in mind also the roll bar safety rules will come in to play as well. 1st pass quicker than 11.49 will get a warning and the next pass after that quicker than 11.49 will get booted from the track.

I know Lavon, Rick, Jesse, and Jaran have roll bars so they can go all out with no worries, but the others do not as far as i know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nic

Reaction score
Thats BS. They shouldn't even let people compete without them or just let them run. Especially since most of the trucks that enter can run faster than an 11.49. Obviously this gives an advantage to the contestants that have cages. Sucks for J.D. And Jared.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Thats BS. They shouldn't even let people compete without them. Especially since most of the trucks that enter can run faster than an 11.49. Obviously this gives an advantage to the contestants that have cages. Sucks for J.D. And Jared.
This isn't elimination racing is it? I thought it was just based off of times and you get a certain number of rounds and you take your best time?
JD and Jared just need to make their best pass in one of the first 2 rounds.

patricku47

Reaction score
This isn't elimination racing is it? I thought it was just based off of times and you get a certain number of rounds and you take your best time?
JD and Jared just need to make their best pass in one of the first 2 rounds.

It would suck for one of them to run an 11.48 in the first 2 rounds knowing the truck has more in it...

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Lavon ran a 11.0 @ 130mph on his small tune. Rick ran 10.88 @ 131.

Keep in mind also the roll bar safety rules will come in to play as well. 1st pass quicker than 11.49 will get a warning and the next pass after that quicker than 11.49 will get booted from the track.

I know Lavon, Rick, Jesse, and Jaran have roll bars so they can go all out with no worries, but the others do not as far as i know.

Didn't Lavon have to run a smaller tune last year since he didn't have a cage?

Thats BS. They shouldn't even let people compete without them or just let them run. Especially since most of the trucks that enter can run faster than an 11.49. Obviously this gives an advantage to the contestants that have cages. Sucks for J.D. And Jared.

Why? Some of these are DD's, not everyone wants a cage in their DD, especially if they rarely drag race.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Didn't Lavon have to run a smaller tune last year since he didn't have a cage?

Why? Some of these are DD's, not everyone wants a cage in their DD, especially if they rarely drag race.

Yeah Lavon didn't have a cage last year, couldn't go faster than 11.50 because of it.

04stroker

Reaction score

I do not think it is Diesel Power making that rule that is the track they are using's rules they have to abide by.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.