DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
naming these trucks is becoming so gay. it supposed to just happen, not be forced.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Soooo, now that the dpc dyno runs are done, what was Erik's truck making on the other dyno, since I guess there were some loading and gate issues. I know track times will really tell the story of what its making, I'm just curious.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Soooo, now that the dpc dyno runs are done, what was Erik's truck making on the other dyno, since I guess there were some loading and gate issues. I know track times will really tell the story of what its making, I'm just curious.

pretty sure it was 1150 uncorrected the other day on a low pw tune. i think 2nd in the dyno is a great start for him. another year of "war of attrition"

6.4psd916

Reaction score
pretty sure it was 1150 uncorrected the other day on a low pw tune. i think 2nd in the dyno is a great start for him. another year of "war of attrition"

I agree, its a great start, just remember someone said fuel only was similar it spray last year. Thanks for the info. We all know the track tells all in the end.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I hope he brings it to Redding in a couple weeks, I want to see it in person, and hopefully congratulate him on a repeat.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Last years numbers were also corrected, these are uncorrected. This dyno has less giving today, but when we reved it higher before starting the run and sprayed that ***er lit hard. Was told some were stepping back cause it freaked them out. LOL

As soon as we were told what the second run was I said unhook it. No reason or need to try to go higher; it may have, but 2nd is great in my book. Tomorrow will tell a lot.

I plan on making it to Redding for that event.

HD F250

Reaction score
Last years numbers were also corrected, these are uncorrected. This dyno has less giving today, but when we reved it higher before starting the run and sprayed that ***er lit hard. Was told some were stepping back cause it freaked them out. LOL

As soon as we were told what the second run was I said unhook it. No reason or need to try to go higher; it may have, but 2nd is great in my book. Tomorrow will tell a lot.

I plan on making it to Redding for that event.

Good luck today and I think second is a great start. No need to push it if the dyno was loading weird. I am sure the strongest will separate themselves today, so kick a$$ and take names!!!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Awesome start Erik! Dyno kinda messed with you and a few others. But you definitely played it smart no question about that just keep her alive the rest of the event and keep on kicking a $$. Great job so far.

Latest posts

Members online