Dual 4" or single 5"

jdiesel_us

Reaction score
I ran a dual kit and had the same problem as Dustin. The driver side pipe was constantly breaking hangers or coming loose coming in and out of farm fields. Won't ever do duals with pipe this big again.

OBS F350

Reaction score
This thread was started a year ago. LOL

LOL, is there any difference running a 5 inch from your delete pipe back oppposed to 5 inch from down pipe back? I already have a dpf delete so I don't really want to spend extra money. I'm talking sound btw.

08Tarheel450

Reaction score
I have 4" DP and 4" single straight pipe currently. I tow alot. The hair dryer sound is about to get annoying. Any suggestions for a muffler? I don't mind loud, just hate the irritating hiss. Thanks.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
LOL, is there any difference running a 5 inch from your delete pipe back oppposed to 5 inch from down pipe back? I already have a dpf delete so I don't really want to spend extra money. I'm talking sound btw.

Sound will be a little different with 5" downpipe back. Probably deeper.

And you still didn't get a video...

My exhaust changed again. Haven't even thought about making a video. My bad.

I have 4" DP and 4" single straight pipe currently. I tow alot. The hair dryer sound is about to get annoying. Any suggestions for a muffler? I don't mind loud, just hate the irritating hiss. Thanks.

4" exhaust with a muffler is super quiet on a 6.4, just a heads up.

08Tarheel450

Reaction score
Even with a straight thru type muffler? Would a 5" with a muffler still have decent tone? what about duals with a muffler prior to the split?

Latest posts

Members online