Dual fueler for 6.7

Spectre32

Reaction score
I doubt there is any shop in our industry that has the cash to get a machine dedicating all their efforts to one companys parts. I can't speak for Tadd but I an tell you that I'm stuck waiting for parts because one of several local nuclear plants willingly drops 30k+ on a 2-3 month project that ties up the machines an machinist for that period, whether I was there ahead of time or not lol. I don't have the bank roll to out bid them to get pushed to the front so I have to wait.

Also, any shop that doesn't move forward with new parts on newer platforms will always end up taking a backseat to the quickly growing idustry we are in. So it makes perfect sense to get building on new parts as a company.

Thats how we roll in the Nuclear Industry, we need that part 5 days ago and we knwo your busy but here is a pile of cash, bump us to the front of the line please.

Spectre32

Reaction score
I like the GE logo in the corner of this pic LOL

Its probably a GE Inspection Bore-a-scope. We use them all the time for Heat Exchanger Inspections and what not. There pretty useful. That one looks good, the resolution on the camera is good.

Wayne

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't worry about dual fuelers for a 6.7, get a set of rods and address the valve dropping issue first then start adding power. No sense in trying to aim for 550+ hp just to crap 8 rods out, not to mention air needs to be addressed too and there isn't much in the way of turbos for this truck yet. Just saying don't put the cart before the horse unless you like replacing motors.

twin pumps aren't the only thing we've been working on. Lots of stuff in the works, but not ready yet. We'll probably release a whole bunch of stuff at the same time when it's all ready making it practical to justify the twin pumps. You'll just have to wait & see what all that stuff is though. No sense in getting the cart in front of the horse, and advertising before it's available.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I understand that, but no sense in people ordering a twin fuel kit for a truck that will need internals swapped out before going to the next level. No doubt that y'all will come up with those solutions at all though.

Thanks

Wayne

Reaction score
Good for the batmowheel. We want nothing to do with modifying the stock turbo for reliability purposes. If we did, we would've done something with it like the powermax lineup a couple years ago.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Good for the batmowheel. We want nothing to do with modifying the stock turbo for reliability purposes. If we did, we would've done something with it like the powermax lineup a couple years ago.

You misplace your sense of humor today? Lol

quicksilver11

Reaction score
If I'm correct, aren't the valve dropping issues more prevalent in the C&C trucks than the regular trucks?

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that as the tuning progresses, the need for internals at moderate power levels will go away. The 7.3 took years of tuning research before they stopped blowing engines up...With the low end grunt of both the 7.3 and 6.7, they are a problem waiting to happen until tuning comes around...

I understand that, but no sense in people ordering a twin fuel kit for a truck that will need internals swapped out before going to the next level. No doubt that y'all will come up with those solutions at all though.

Thanks

Super Stroke

Reaction score
The shop I work with is going to put rods and a turbo out soon, at least this is what they are saying. I know at that point i have to get the fuel issue taken care of. Im just starting to poke around for some answers. thanx for all the input. I have faith in the 6.7. I hope!!!

Latest posts

Members online