Dual HPOP.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Maybe you guys should learn about whats been done to some so called modded pumps..ask whats been modded and why before you spend you $

What a pump does ..if its holding at wot it will get the job done easyly at low rpm..

Read this and think about why only a small additional HP change. from a worn out 15* pump to a "modded" pump...look at the HPO# then you will see its not the inj's7.3 Fuel System Supercharge in the latest edition of Diesel World magazine.

In line Duals..old school tech thats had its day..I ran one and it was great for what it was..a stop gap design till something better was developed..its called progress...if you need more HPO than a single then just get a Billet Stealth..will run ANY Inj made.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Cary your info is skewed.... FYI that is my truck.... and you have no idea what your talking about....

Ponder this everyone.... Dual pumps how many of the top psd trucks are running dual..... EVERYONE.... there is a reason for that.... a single pump will never flow what a dual setup will ....PERIOD...

as for top end and idle.... that is laughable... you have any data to back this up.... or just more hearsay.....

Its sad really... you say something long enough on the internet it suddenly becomes gospel.....just like oil shear... laughable.... all this is so miniscual it is irrelevant....

Dual stock pumps are the best thing for ANY situation.... and the most reliable/driveable on the market period...

(note I never mentioned one brand, there are more than one)

Get your **** stright before posting garbage man...

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Lol you can tell your a stealth dealer.... You say he did this they did that where is your personal experience info?
Maybe you guys should learn about whats been done to some so called modded pumps..ask whats been modded and why before you spend you $

What a pump does ..if its holding at wot it will get the job done easyly at low rpm..

Read this and think about why only a small additional HP change. from a worn out 15* pump to a "modded" pump...look at the HPO# then you will see its not the inj's7.3 Fuel System Supercharge in the latest edition of Diesel World magazine.

In line Duals..old school tech thats had its day..I ran one and it was great for what it was..a stop gap design till something better was developed..its called progress...if you need more HPO than a single then just get a Billet Stealth..will run ANY Inj made.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Not if your of a certain band camp...

you know it has nothing to do with being part of a certain camp...

riddle me this.... how can a pump that orig had a 18% swashplate, and aprox 1/2" pistons can go to the same size piston and drop swashplate and the pump is magically better...... HMMM maybe cause it has the proper machining now?

this **** aint rocket science... there is only so much you can do in a stock body... and believe me EVERYTHING has been done...

I find the "spiking to 4000psi" comment laughable.... I have data logs from 3 different setups... single ipr, dual ipr single and dual pumps... (different brands as well) NEVER have I seen a spike...

problem is you only have a handfull of people that understand EVERYaspect of these engines..... and they don't post ... and if they do it is very little....

I am done here... but if anyone would ever like to have REAL answers not bs bull**** psd drama any more hit me up... I will tell you like it is, and give it to you straight up.....

I have no dog in this fight anymore and really could care less but just like when I first started my internet journey... would hate to see someone get bad info.... I make no money from any product, have nothing to sell. and have no dog in the fight.....

OR call someone who is selling you something.... they will ALWAYS lead you in the right direction.... LOL Laughable.

I am done enjoy .

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
500 miles seems plenty enough to decide weather you like asetup or not :shrug:

And it would be, if your truck ran right for that 500 miles.

But...

you know it has nothing to do with being part of a certain camp...

riddle me this.... how can a pump that orig had a 18% swashplate, and aprox 1/2" pistons can go to the same size piston and drop swashplate and the pump is magically better...... HMMM maybe cause it has the proper machining now?

this **** aint rocket science... there is only so much you can do in a stock body... and believe me EVERYTHING has been done...

I find the "spiking to 4000psi" comment laughable.... I have data logs from 3 different setups... single ipr, dual ipr single and dual pumps... (different brands as well) NEVER have I seen a spike...

problem is you only have a handfull of people that understand EVERYaspect of these engines..... and they don't post ... and if they do it is very little....

I am done here... but if anyone would ever like to have REAL answers not bs bull**** psd drama any more hit me up... I will tell you like it is, and give it to you straight up.....

I have no dog in this fight anymore and really could care less but just like when I first started my internet journey... would hate to see someone get bad info.... I make no money from any product, have nothing to sell. and have no dog in the fight.....

OR call someone who is selling you something.... they will ALWAYS lead you in the right direction.... LOL Laughable.

I am done enjoy .

If you've never seen a throttle on throttle off spike in your data logs... You need a new data logger.

***kin period.

Because it's there with stock tuning, on stock injectors.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
And just for S&G's...

Here's an adrenaline coming off the line sled pulling, with a 4+ ms of PW tune, on stroked A codes.

pulling.png

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Here's a scan gauge with the sample rate turned up, again comin off the line.

And while the only picture I've ever been able to catch shows 35xx, I've seen 36xx on that gauge in spikes.

IMG_2667.jpg

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
wacker, I think you've completely missed the point... but that's ok because I'm pretty sure most of the rest of the crew has figgered it out....

oh ? the point ? the new Stealth SRP-1.1 Pump WILL run some of the bigger injectors that the general mass of guys want ....200-100's or 238-100's or 238-200's ....etc....

nobody's saying that it will run anything much bigger, and most folks aren't going to go bigger anyhow, as the rest of the mods needed are way to spendy.....

it's by far the best thing in a stock housing, and anybody not intelligent enough to figure THAT out needs their head examined.

TARM

Reaction score
Both style pumps will get it done. Just whatever you want. I have run both duals and singles. Currently a single.

What does it tell you when the owner of a company that produced and sells their own dual setup is stating that a single works just fine for his setups with those size injectors?

Some of the arguments for dual pumps just flat out do not make sense.

Why would you need all this flow rate at low rpms in the first place? Are you some how running max PW before the turbo even lights or at some low RPM so you can split the block like a log when you put a ton of useless power to the ground from a stand still.

Just because a pump running at a fix % of RPM is not the same thing as a pump running at a fixed speed. It runs at a rate based on the change in RPMS plan and simple. More RPMS that pump moves more oil. That is not a fixed speed pump.

It does not matter if its 1 pump or 2 or 20 for that matter. If it moves enough oil to meet the flow needs of the injector and maintain pressure when asked for it that's all that matters. Plain and simple.

Why would anyone be calling for the type of pulse widths (3 + MS PW) at low rpms with these injectors in the first place? I am running 465/200 and IMO its worthless to be running any pulse width beyond 2-2.5ms range max at any rpm.

Again either will work. Make a list of the +/- and make a choice, roll the dice, draw straws, whatever, and make choice and go with it. BTS, Stealth, Gen3, Terminator, BTS have all been well proven to work. While you might end up spending more money than needed depending on choice to reach a goal beyond that is there really a WRONG choice?!?

TARM

Reaction score
Thanks!!! Its good to be back and nothing like some old bitch'n about "who's or what type of HPOP is better" thread to make you feel all warm and fuzzy all over!!! LOL Nothing like arguing and debating with a mirror for a good chuckle.

Latest posts

Members online