Dually. Super single?

Coposrv

Reaction score
I'm really in love with the dually on 22-22.5's. I currently have a CCSB SRW. The truck has a little bit of bubbling on the passenger side. I need to do something so I'm thinking a conversion to something like this.
gy9ypebu.jpg

Using fenders like a 2011+ made for a 99-10. Like this.
y6u5epu5.jpg

What do you guys think?

dsberman94

Reaction score
just saw some pics from sema and american force came out with a super single wheel which looked awesome. i can't find the picture but im sure its on their website.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I think dually fenders with a super single under them look terrible but that's just my opinion I hate them on OTR trucks as well though. I think the drw looks better under the big fender. I think I don't like them mainly because the fronts and rear tires and wheels don't match up at all. Width wise

Sent from my I fone 5

Coposrv

Reaction score
So I already have 2 classic 22.5 just have to send them out for milling. I also need to find a 22x12.25 with the right back spacing to line up with the rear fender so the wheels don't look tucked in. It may take awhile but I think it will look different and suit my needs. Trying to fit this all on a leveled truck. With 35x12.5's. Shouldn't be to hard.

Latest posts

Members online