Duramax girl bought a 6.4

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Welcome. When you tune and delete the dpf hold on these 6.4s are hp monsters can't wait to see what it looks like when you start modding it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jdc753

Reaction score
I'll take peanut butter please haha.

Good choice,
200809-r-peanut-butter-cookie.jpg

Aren't you a model ? I remember a thread on comp d about a DMax chick from Canada.

:doh: LOL

welcome from bc

LOL. hes the site comedian

For once it is not the minions starting the typical female introduction thread derail. And to think we almost made it 2 pages before the enevitable...

:lame2::gethim::blitzed:

now let the fun begin as the flood gates have been opened.

pog

Reaction score
For once it is not the minions starting the typical female introduction thread derail. And to think we almost made it 2 pages before the enevitable...

well get familiar with seeing bigrpwr around the site.. maybe on the side of the road with a blown turbo..maybe on the red carpet.. some would say hes a big deal
MikeyFF5_zpsa1c6c6ed.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
well get familiar with seeing bigrpwr around the site.. maybe on the side of the road with a blown turbo..maybe on the red carpet.. some would say hes a big deal
MikeyFF5_zpsa1c6c6ed.jpg

Oh I am very familiar with his antics... I am just hoping the oversized trailer hitch ball doesn't come out to play.

pog

Reaction score
Oh I am very familiar with his antics... I am just hoping the oversized trailer hitch ball doesn't come out to play.

lol didnt mean to direct that at you. its was for chels

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

$hit never broke down. just worked really hard to go uphill. still lit quicker than urs !!

Last edited by a moderator:

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Aren't you a model ? I remember a thread on comp d about a DMax chick from Canada.

Awh you're a sweetheart, no I am not a model. But I did own a Duramax and I'm from Canadaland.

Welcome to the site...love the new truck...and loved your old truck too....I was thinking it was just in diesel world, or diesel power...one of those magazines...wasn't it?

Thank you, I was in both, Diesel world 3 times and diesel power twice :)

Very nice truck! So what is on the first list of mods?

Thank you! Probably dpf delete, exhaust & h&s.. I'm still debating whether or not to add pink accents like I did my duramax...

Good choice,
For once it is not the minions starting the typical female introduction thread derail. And to think we almost made it 2 pages before the enevitable..

now let the fun begin as the flood gates have been opened.

Oh trust me, I'm used to it from the Duramax forum.

Girlymax?
Weren't you in one of the diesel magazines?
Anyways, welcome to the site from Alberta!

Yep, Girlymaxx. Yep I was in a few of the diesel magazines. Thank you!

We got another one!! Welcome to the Army.

Another.....female? Win Win!

Latest posts

Members online