DURUN Terrain Grabber M/Ts (My Thoughts)

mclarengts

Reaction score
So I needed tires. My BFGs were done, so I searched and searched. Finally I found the Durun Terrain Grabber M/Ts. Then I found West Kentucky Customs. They had the best price. I ordered them up, and within a week, they were at my door! I was so excited I had to go get them mounted up.

My first thoughts were, ok these feel softer than the BFGs, but good. Then, as I was talking to my wife I was like, Wait! These tires are a lot Quieter than the BFGs. After I got them mounted I had about a 40 mile ride back to my house. The whole was I loved it! Quieter, Softer, more Comfortable tire, at HALF THE PRICE! How can you go wrong with that?

As I'm writing this I've only put about 40-50 miles on these tires, so these are my first impressions I'm going to use this thread as a log for these tires and Ill come back with updates every 1000 or so miles talking about the wear and handling and all that. Also, I'll post up pics tomorrow!

mclarengts

Reaction score
I don't know how to edit my first post, but here are some pics

image_zpsfe1b3263.jpg

image_zpsea04b9fd.jpg

image_zpsb6fdab21.jpg

image_zps091a6461.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
quite a few shops around here do it that way joe when all they are doing is swapping tires, or rotating them.... i use three in my shop.. two under the front.. one under the rear diff..

live life full throttle

Trav-O

Reaction score
They are discontinued. There is a few sets out there still.. Now, called AMPs. I sell a lot of them. Look identical, just badged AMP

weazel

Reaction score
do they only come in the larger rim sizes? tried looking for them and only a few large rim sizes showed up.

live life full throttle

Try maxxis big horns, those are the ones I am currently running on my dually, similar tread pattern

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

mclarengts

Reaction score
So im back, I mainly drive my truck to and from work and any errands around town. so i adverage about 20 or so miles a day.

so now i have about 2500 miles on these tires. I love them still rolling good. smooth turning, no visible wear, and still quiet.

So far A+

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.