DUUUUUDE WTF

isootmypants

Reaction score
Got the TS chip burner, Patrick emailed a tune to try. Plugged burner into outlet, USB from burner to outlet, yada yada. Took a few tries with the CP210x file to load. Changed to Run as Admin, updated driver about 15 times. TS set up file was loaded, but when I attempt to open the file, it comes up with comdlg32.ocx

Ive tried every damn program, from vista to windows 95.

Any help?? I need this thing for tomorrows IDP dyno, I have been messing with this thing for 4 1/2 hours.

TARM

Reaction score
If you read the direction I do believe it talks about having to load a updated com file. I think that is what you are running into. Take a look at the directions again or maybe for the first time LOL and see if that helps with the file uploaded.

Another hint to actually get the right help , try making the title Subject of your thread what its actually about not what you feel like. Seriously "DUUUDe WTF" is your subject.

Last edited:

isootmypants

Reaction score
haha the subject title pulls the reader in and sparks an interest to what it may be about. Yes I have read the directions. They are actually 3 different directions. The ones in the box, ones on the CD, and the ones on the internet. Pretty much say the same, but ones say to not use the TS Pro icon and to delete it ones it pops up and go to the device manager.

TARM

Reaction score
That is correct. I would have been much more help but I setup my burner over a year ago and I can not give you step by step over the net. But I do know there is a file it says in the directions that you may need to change out with one IIRC it provides you. Look for that part in the directions and follow it. Do a net search on it as well.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I can't give you any technical help on this problem as I've never messed with a TS burner, but if you're going to IDP tomorrow maybe they can help you with your problems.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.