Dyno/ Live tuning

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
Lol im so aggrevated with mine id pay about anything for matt to come out here lol. Hard to explain things you cant show on a totally one off setup like mine.

Reaction score
I'm in west palm fl. How many people would have to get a live tune in order to make it worth the tuners time to come down? I'm SURE I could get a few people to come.

Blue Line Fab

Reaction score
I'm in Ontario Canada. I can't find anyone around my area that does live tuning. I would be willing to drive a distance once my mods are done. I think it's worth the money.

Tom S

Reaction score
I'm in west palm fl. How many people would have to get a live tune in order to make it worth the tuners time to come down? I'm SURE I could get a few people to come.

I would think around 8 would be a minimum but that may depend on the tuner and what people are wanting/willing to pay.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Had Jonathon live tune mine after the list of things I done and am running tims injectors. The truck makes very smooth power, starts like a dream, and idles great in my opinion. That is for the size sticks im running. Def recommend live tuning especially when running big fuel and oil.

Moto9673

Reaction score
I would love to have Jonathan live tune my truck. But all tunners are on the east coast. Dyno proven is like 25hrs from az.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Justin struckman is very close to you. I would talk with him before you drove 16 hrs for live tunes. He goes by power-stuck and he should have his dyno in by now.

quhaqy7a.jpg

Moss Diesel Service

Agreed. closest is the best way to go imo. it will make it easier and more time forgiving if possible issues arise.

You are not going to regret any of those options. The beauty of live tuning is the ability to perfect something given enough time. As long as there are not mechanical issues, all of those tuners have the ability to make it as close to perfect as possible.
Emailed tunes provide a internet phenomena that some tuners suck and other are great, honestly the guys doing this professionally are all great. Given enough time in the passenger seat your truck will be DIALED IN.

That being said call each one of them and see what kind of service you get in an attempt to make an appointment. That might go a long ways to making your decision.
this for sure!

I've tried, everyone want to get lived tuned and when it's time to make the commitment (deposit) the excuses come out.

x2

Usually mininum $500.

Most have no problem dropping more money on go fast parts but when it comes to tuning/safety/brakes, they don't want to spend money.

Once you get live tuned, you never go back.

Billy T.
[email protected]

I often think the same way as this. its possibly the most important part of a 7.3 with go fast goodies... live tuned is where its at!!

live life full throttle

MossBack

Reaction score
When I finish my build I am going to drive from Utah to Indiana to have him dial in my 250:200's and s468. Should have a new truck and gn to haul it out there.

Moss Diesel Service

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Ya no joke! Im in montana and there is nobody even remotely close. I met DP in Denver,CO a few years ago and there is nothing better then having your vehicle live tuned. But since have built a different engine and need to have it done again but i too dont know where to go?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.