Dyno/ sled pull . Casper wyoming

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Nice, looks like most of us will be staying at the Best Western up there. It would be cool to fill the parking lot with a bunch of bad arse diesels. This should be a good time.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Sidelines is about a half mile away. If you are into flat billed gangstas is for you. The good one is the beacon . Little farther but its litteraly one right turn to get there.
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
In casper? Thats weird. I may have to go to Alabama on Wednesday or Thursday. My wife said she might take my truck down though.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
A group on fb. Between the accedent last week after the parade where a car rear ended a wagon killing two percheron horses and the people who keep getting killed by vehicles here the town is pissed. Just a warning to everyone comming down. Cops will pull over for as little as 3 mph over and give tickets. Also there is a smoke ordinance now

littleredstroker

Reaction score
They are cracking down on diesel douches. If smoke lingers for more than 15 seconds they will pull.you over and give you 400$ ticket. Theve added like 6 patrolmen to each shift and are goin after everyone.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
How far is this from Laramie? My buddy is at WyoTech and loves dragging the sled. Gonna shoot this to him in case he doesnt already know.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I agree. 15 seconds is a long time. If its that bad maybe its in order. Idk. It should be common sense and self regulation but obviously that is not working.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I don't worry about smoke much either one of my trucks should be smoke free until wide open throttle and I have nothing to.prove to anyone so it will not.smoke.unless its on the.rollers

My reg cab might not have a front bumper in time lol so it might look ugly

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Protesters and smoking tickets, I can't wait. I try to run around on my lower tunes on the street so that won't be a problem. It should be a good time, we will be bring about 5 trucks so I will let the others know. Were all meeting at JOhnsons corner early so we can be up there for the dyno. Anyone know what there going to be charging for the dyno?

Latest posts

Members online