Dyno... Stock studs??

superstroked

Reaction score
Not all dynos are set up the same...If they were all low, it was the way it was set up. Do you have a graph? Dynos are more for tuning than to give you actual power numbers. Get it to the track and you will find out a lot more.

DieselP814

Reaction score
Yeah the graph itself was all over the place comparing to other graphs I have seen on here. And yeah maybe this summer ill take it to the track, being standard is gonna hurt me a little but just have to practice on the speed shifting

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yeah it was as far as I know. It better be holding its rated for 750 rwhp and I know I ain't no where near that

Definitely interested in those results if you run it. I once managed to click off 24 seconds flat...since 1/2 the time was shifting, I consider it a 12 flat run.LOL

DieselP814

Reaction score
Definitely interested in those results if you run it. I once managed to click off 24 seconds flat...since 1/2 the time was shifting, I consider it a 12 flat run.LOL

Ha yeah that's the only thing that is gonna hurt us but if I can hit them right I don't think it would be to awful LOL

sootie

Reaction score
i could hit 49 psi stock turbos and fuel with H&S 250 tune. ran 598/1099 on the dyno, stock head bolts.

Reaction score
Launch it in 3rd!! LOL

When I drag raced my 6spd I started in 2nd (which is the third forward speed) and In the 1/8th I would use 3 and fourth was really not necessary I could either run it past 4k or shift to fourth but it didn't make much difference on the e.t. Basically like having a three speed. The hardest part is the launch!

B585Ford

Reaction score
When I drag raced my 6spd I started in 2nd (which is the third forward speed) and In the 1/8th I would use 3 and fourth was really not necessary I could either run it past 4k or shift to fourth but it didn't make much difference on the e.t. Basically like having a three speed. The hardest part is the launch!

Did you have adjustable pedals?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Lol no, it's was a 99 cclb dually. Had a healthy 7.3 and a south bend 3850# sintered iron dual disc. It ran a 9.1 which isn't too bad for a heavy old 6 spd 7.3 dually.

No doubt..very impressive.

Latest posts

Members online