Dyno?

Idiesel

Reaction score
Yeah it was a good run. And from what I've been seeing and hearing duallys usually pull about 15-20 hp less than srw trucks. Also forgot to add my lbf was on 1

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Yea I ordered my hot x tune and MCC Thursday afternoon. But still haven't gotten an email or anything from SPE

WHY NOT

Reaction score
If you don't hear anything from them by mid day, maybe give them a call and tell them that you would like to run it on the dyno tuesday morning and I bet they can hurry things along for you, They seem to have good customer service

SPE

Reaction score
Yea I ordered my hot x tune and MCC Thursday afternoon. But still haven't gotten an email or anything from SPE

As soon as we receive the unlock code (expecting it around noon our time if not sooner tomorrow) we will email everything over. Tune will be sent early tomorrow with unlock to follow.

Rowdy

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367182028.483818.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367182040.963931.jpg

As stated previously my truck is 2012 F250
3.55 gears
fully deleted 5" exhaust
35" Toyo m/t's on 20" BMF's
AFE Stage 2 intake
OUO traction bars
And still running the H&S .30 tunes haven't updated to the .31 yet. Not sure if I want to.
I Really want to see the SPE dyno numbers!

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Your curve seems a little flatter than Idiesel's maybe its because you started at a higher RPM and didnt get the low then spike. 1000 ft/lbs at 2350 rpms is impressive though

Rowdy

Reaction score
Your curve seems a little flatter than Idiesel's maybe its because you started at a higher RPM and didnt get the low then spike. 1000 ft/lbs at 2350 rpms is impressive though

Yeah if you cut the end of his graph off it looks similiar to mine. I think on mine they didn't start recording until he actually starts rolling into the pull then stops before he let off. I am happy with it. At least until we get bigger turbos and and duel fuelers! Lol

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Well I wasn't able to get my unlock code in time to run the SPE tune so I just ran the can tune.
null_zps03b68180.jpg
[/IMG]

This was a Mustang dyno. I knew they were lower than others but didn't realize this much.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Wow that is really low. Curve looks correct. Did these guys know how to load the dyno properly with a diesel truck?

Latest posts

Members online