E-Fuel Who has replaced the 1/8 NPT fittings in the rail

PsRumors

Reaction score
I am installing a non-ebpv pedestal and due to the design, my existing e-fuel steel lines will not work. There just isn't enough room due to the new pedestal sitting so low in the valley.

Would like to see how those who replaced the 1/8" NPT to vibra-lok fittings routed their hoses.

This is what I have to replace

Valley6.jpg

Due to this

IMG_3231.jpg

Mr. Neutron

Reaction score
Hey, PsRumors!!!

Is there any chance you can grind (as in with a Dremel or similar) a bit of relief on the driver's side of that pedestal to allow a fuel line to go under it?

I did that to my truck, when I replumbed it in the valley. I used JIC/AN 37 deg. stuff instead of the Vibra-Lok, but I'd think that wouldn't matter. I have a modified stock pedestal, and ground a little "tunnel" under the base of it on the side closest to the dr-side valve cover...... It does look like you'd have quite a bit of grinding on that partciular pedestal, tho.......

If ya don't mind me asking, what's better about the new pedestal you want to use?

Jimmie

PsRumors

Reaction score
I don't think enough could be ground. It might be possible but I don't want to attempt it and find out it wont work.

This pedestal is the non-ebpv. I went this route as compared to gutting the stock pedestal as I thought it would be easier.....hahaha

Irishcream

Reaction score
I was going to run my steel line on the passenger side outside the valley around the outside of the valve cover but it may be a bit of a tight angle to get the line to line up to the fitting on the head. it would have to be a 90 degree almost straight out of the fitting.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
My non ebv pedestal looks like your stock pedestal. Where did you get yours?
I would just gut your stock pedestal and see if you can return the other one.

PsRumors

Reaction score
My non ebv pedestal looks like your stock pedestal. Where did you get yours?
I would just gut your stock pedestal and see if you can return the other one.

Got it off e-bay months ago. The oil passages on this one are much larger than the stock one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.