• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

e4od bts

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Without proof of mileage it's gonna be hard to get that, for 500 more I can get Brian to build me a new one.

I'm interested, just not at that price.

jstrong43

Reaction score
trucks been sitting since i bought my 6.0. The trans was put in at the very end of last summer/start of the fall, drove it until late November and its set in my parking lot since then

woodduck97

Reaction score
Jstrong it is sad that people want to take this thing for nothing now days. Idk where they get only 500 more dollars for a new trans when I paid 5600?

woodduck97

Reaction score
Just checked it was 5100 then a extra 156 for fluid. Either way the price he is selling it at seems fair for what it is.

Last edited:

Jake

Reaction score
I would be all over it like a fat chick at the buffet, but I need a 4R100, or the E40D and a PCS....

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Just checked it was 5100 then a extra 156 for fluid. Either way the price he is selling it at seems fair for what it is.

So the E4OD is 600 more than a 4R? The BTS I just put in my SD cost me 4500 for the trans, plus shipping.

Shipping, fluid, new trans cooler, is gonna have to bought new or used.

I'm not saying its a bad deal.

I'm just saying that I'd buy it if it was a better deal.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Yes the e4od is more than a 4r. Atleast it is for me at dealer cost. I installed this trans and the op bought it threw me if you don't trust the op call Brian ask him about Me "Dylan grooms". End of story

Strokersace

Reaction score
Shocked this hasn't sold!! When I was looking for one a few years back there weren't any available. Bought new from bts. Wish I had the money to just buy this one and shelf it till I got s truck to put it in.

Latest posts