E4od fluid level

DARTH_VATO

Reaction score
Changing the fluid in my transmission was wondering how many quarts it takes? Im just doing a drain and fill. I
And I do have the mag hytec pan which takes almost 8 more quarts. Any help would be appreciated.
Dv

Tom S

Reaction score
I do not know the answer to your question but if your truck has the stock convertor in it there will be a drain plug on it most likely so you can drain that as well. If you have not spotted it you are welcome to join the Colorado Diesel Truck Club as well.

Tom

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
21 quarts total if I remember right.

You are safe to put 19 in and then start checking from there. As long as the converter is dry

DARTH_VATO

Reaction score
I do not know the answer to your question but if your truck has the stock convertor in it there will be a drain plug on it most likely so you can drain that as well. If you have not spotted it you are welcome to join the Colorado Diesel Truck Club as well.

Tom

I have the banks converter in mine. Not sure about a drain plug on it? Kinda new to diesels honestly.
I will check out the club sounds fun I'm apart of a jeep club locally as well.

Mark Kovalsky

Reaction score
You should be well overfilled by now. A stock pan will hold about 6-7 quarts when drained. If your pan holds an additional 8 you should have no more than 15 to add.

Latest posts

Members online