E99 F350 Wiring Question...

CyrusLoewen

Reaction score
As the title states I have a question about wiring on my e99 f350 dually. I put a B&W gooseneck hitch in it today and was going to hook up my brake controller when I ran into a brick wall... There seems to be no trailer brake wiring harness anywhere under the dash. I shone my light all over under there and cant find any thing even hopefully close to what I'm looking for. I read that some times there was no plug, just blunt cut wires, but I can't find those either. So as a last resort, before I run my own wires, I figured I'd ask on here and see if any one has a suggestion as to what became of my wiring.

Thanks in advance.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'll see if I can find pics but I had the factory connector on both my obs 97 and 99 trucks. And then I bought the pigtail from ford and connected my brake controller wires to that pigtail.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Pic

You should have that gray connector under your dash and you will just need to get the pigtail from ford, etrailer etc.

Attachments

• IMG_5383.jpg
    IMG_5383.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 35

CyrusLoewen

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I got under there with renewed courage and found it. Someone had pushed it out of its place and it was around back of everything... :morons: Easy fix I guess.

Latest posts

Members online