Eaton REACT team 2nd annual car show

Yeti

Reaction score
The employee community service team from Eaton corporation is planning the 2nd annual car show in Gainesboro, TN. More details coming but tentative plans are for an April time frame. This year will include a diesel category. It would be great if we could represent the diesel community in this event. 100% of the proceeds benefit the Christmas fund that supports the local community by providing gifts for children that otherwise may not have as good a Christmas. Entry fees will be $20 per vehicle. I will post more details as soon as they come available. 1st year had approximately 60 vehicles.

Please post here or pm me if you are interested in participating in this great event!
Thanks!

Yeti

Reaction score
Done! And thanks! It's a great cause. I believe they were able to help several hundred children this past Christmas. Any help spreading the word is greatly appreciated. Plus it would be cool to see the diesel's descend on Gainesboro for the event!

Yeti

Reaction score
April 26th with a rain date of May 3rd. I hope to have a flyer ready to post up tomorrow,

Yeti

Reaction score
Please pass along and attend if u can. There is a discount available if a group registers (army). This year has two diesel categories as well. Very worthy cause with all of the proceeds benefiting the local community here in Gainesboro through Eaton Corporations REACT team. Feel free to contact me directly or those listed on the flyer. Thanks!
y4yzemeh.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeti

Reaction score
Yes, if we pre-register as PSA. I think they are going to try and park all the clubs together as well if we pre register. Good publicity for the site and club. Hint hint :)

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
Thanks for the invite Cory:poke: I guess the six leaker grandpa truck isn't invited :shrug:. Just kidding. Sounds like a good time and a great cause.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
Phone to a sh!# Saturday. My new one came in today so Ill give you a shout when I get it activated. I'm hoping I remember the password and crap to my contacts back up or I might be up the ye old creek:fustrate:.

Yeti

Reaction score
If you want to pre register for the event as a PSA club member you can register for $15 ($5 off). Send me your name, vehicle you are registering, class you want to participate in and I will get you on the books. If you are bringing more than one vehicle you can register for $10 per vehicle. Discounts apply only for those that pre-register. My contact information is [email protected].
Thanks guys and looking forward to filling The town up with a good showing of diesels!
Chad

Yeti

Reaction score
This coming Saturday! Looks like we are going to have some great weather. Throw a cleaning on those trucks and bring them on down!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.