Eco Tint headlight build!

DC87

Reaction score
Finally got my headlights from Brady King at Eco tint and wanted to post in case anyone is considering going with a build I highly recommend him. Love the way they turned out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 248

DC87

Reaction score
Sorry couldn't get multiple pics to upload

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 262

Notneb

Reaction score
Looks sweet, try Photobucket, then copy the "direct link" then use the "insert image" tool on here, and clear out the http;// part and paste in your direct link, this will allow you to put up full images, numerous images, and "non-sideways" images.

Love the subdued flag, what did it run you?

DC87

Reaction score
Thanks guys and I will try the photo bucket from now on. All said and done I got them right around 1700. They were cheap in comparison to full price Brady emailed that he was doing a black Friday's special and since I had been talking to him about doing some for awhile I jumped on it.

Notneb

Reaction score
Thanks guys and I will try the photo bucket from now on. All said and done I got them right around 1700. They were cheap in comparison to full price Brady emailed that he was doing a black Friday's special and since I had been talking to him about doing some for awhile I jumped on it.

Care to share what all is done? I got Demon Eye HID's, LED turn signal strips, and LED floods on the upper part, then PTM'd all for around 1100. Did he install yours, because then I can see where the extra 600 came for, since I installed mine myself.

DC87

Reaction score
Of course I don't mind. Actually he's in Utah and I'm in Ky so I went to Jarans shop Holderdown and had them put in so that I wouldn't butcher it. The halos behind the shroud are switch backs, Morimoto 55W HIDS(I'll run those until they go out then go back to LEDS, color match, the subdued flag and they were built from a new set. I can't remember what brand the switchbacks are but they are a new version. He was awesome to work with usps murdered the driver side headlight and I had to send it back and he fixed it for free. I love the way yours turned out man.

Notneb

Reaction score
Gotcha, I sent my guy my cores, took a good chunk out of the cost. How's the light output so far?

nv6.7

Reaction score
Those look great. I ordered mine and tails from him in January and they have yet to appear haha, when did you order yours?

DC87

Reaction score
Those look great. I ordered mine and tails from him in January and they have yet to appear haha, when did you order yours?

Black Friday and got them around 3rd week of January. He has been super busy lately. It will be worth the wait.

Latest posts

Members online