EDE DIY injectors

05stroker350

Reaction score
Elite now has DIY injector kits up to 225cc.. I've read a ton and I know how they work and it doesn't seem too hard with the right tools.. but there seems to be a lack of results from their kits. I figured now that they've been out for awhile I'd ask if anyone is running them and how they like them? And what kind of performance increases they've seen? (Hopefully somebody can chime in with some HP/TQ numbers). I'd like to run their stage 2 set (185/70's). Come spring time I really want to pull the trigger on some injectors. Thanks in advance.

Mach5customs

Reaction score
I was wondering about those too. Seems like a cost effective way to get bigger injectors if the results are there.

mint-6oh

Reaction score
Look into rcd injectors. I haven't checked prices recently but i believe You can get them built from your injectors and flow tested for roughly the same price.

Cold Roller

Reaction score
I see they are now cutting the pieces and letting the buyer put them together for a plugged set of 185, 205 or 225. It still requires a good core exchange. I wonder if they offer any warranty on the parts?

Basically they are selling you their nozzle kit plus the machining of the internals. When I did mine, the cost for me to put together the parts was about $800. They are a business and need to make some money on it, so you will have to decide if it is worth the price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online