Edge CTS2 mounting bracket

FX44AU

Reaction score
Man, I wish the side panel/dash on my 16 looked like yours (non navigation dash) as Id really love to try it. I think its a great, clean look! Good luck with your first 5!

Thanks bud. I'm pretty excited to send these out to a few members because I know they will really like them.

Also just to clear things up the one in my original post was a prototype and the new ones look much better. They are cut from grained stainless instead of the galvanized steel pictured. No powdercoating or paint on them because they are practically hidden from view once they are installed. If you want to paint them though you could. The adapter bracket itself will be notched out in the upper left corner when you receive it to clear the video input on the rear of the CTS2.

All in all I'm pretty happy with the way they've turned out.

Profuzz

Reaction score
Thanks bud. I'm pretty excited to send these out to a few members because I know they will really like them.

Also just to clear things up the one in my original post was a prototype and the new ones look much better. They are cut from grained stainless instead of the galvanized steel pictured. No powdercoating or paint on them because they are practically hidden from view once they are installed. If you want to paint them though you could. The adapter bracket itself will be notched out in the upper left corner when you receive it to clear the video input on the rear of the CTS2.

All in all I'm pretty happy with the way they've turned out.
Let me know how to get one of these !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Installed my mount today. Very pleased with it! Easy install and a nice fit. So glad to not have the CTS2 at the top of my windshield now. Job well done!
b3658dad2f573da38fbab85153b7a153.jpg
9b0cef0512782d87b7edb5e91799cfb8.jpg
3155843da0bafee0efbc1e28597d74b6.jpg

FX44AU

Reaction score
Honestly not sure on the Mini Maxx guys. If someone can get a pic of the back of one I might be able to tell.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Somebody post up a pick of the back of your mini maxx. This is the best I can find.
662f042ae49665ccb63a7a56cd3b43ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well , we took over the exclusive on these and have plenty in stock , $79 shipped , they should be up on the site by tomorrow. we're calling it the 13+ clean mount. they turned out VERY nice. thanks brad !

FX44AU

Reaction score
Time to get to ordering guys! So far everyone that has one has really been enjoying them and compared to the price of other mounts out there you can't go wrong! I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have but ALL purchasing will be done through No Limit Fab.

Glad it worked out for both of us Mike!

jwalk09

Reaction score
Good to hear. So much better than the ****ty plastic ones imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online