Edge insight cts2

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
All I care to watch it pyro, ECT and fuel pressure. It does that perfectly.
Looks good Justin, yeah they incorporated a lot of smart phone type features to it.
View attachment 36402

Installing mine this afternoon. Screen looks much clearer than the current cts. Some cool new unique features. Swype screens like a phone, only one cable to run to it, uses current eas sensors, ton of different gauge layouts, custom color options,

theplumber

Reaction score
dont aplogize for constantly bailing those pussies out of tight situations.

Huummmm Thanks BigPwr you are really a gentlemen!!! And all that because i ask question about product !!! I am in business too and if i talk like that to customer i am sure my business won't work for long time. I appreciate your comprehension 👍

Envoyé de mon iPhone

theplumber

Reaction score
And Sorry for all the other respecful who understand and help me !!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Huummmm Thanks BigPwr you are really a gentlemen!!! And all that because i ask question about product !!! I am in business too and if i talk like that to customer i am sure my business won't work for long time. I appreciate your comprehension 👍

Envoyé de mon iPhone

For your information, this is a monitor; not a tuner. It will not add any horsepower or torque to your 2015 Powerstroke. It will only monitor the various parameters available through the trucks computer, and whatever sensors you decide to purchase along with it.

theplumber

Reaction score
Thanks for this answer i really appreciate. I saw on the link upper
That ad HP . My apologies

Envoyé de mon iPhone

theplumber

Reaction score
Ok thnaks ,but it look it's not working on 2015 powerstroke. But it's really nice look . I am disappoint about Livewire TS+cause there is no egt temps . Maybe later.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
IF one doesn't have the older Edge CTS, sure this is worth it. Considering I have seen the PIDs the nDash could provide the user, the Edge peeps need to step up the game.

Latest posts

Members online