eFuel Question.

MAFoElffen

Reaction score
So, I want to eventually change over my mechanical to electric, delte/move my fuel filters to where they are more convenient for me (disabled vet) and do a regulated return.

I am pretty handy with fabrications and I have a question on regulated returns. With OBS, the stock regulated return head is off the drivers side of the stock fuel bowl.

Why should I not reuse that return head until I can do an adjustable regulated return?

I figure I can make an adapter mount and run the lines lines to it where, then use the same returns. I think I can mod even mod the fixed regulator there to make that adjustable. That would simplify that-- wouldn't it? I just figure it's easier on pumps keeping that regulated and not deadheaded.

MossBack

Reaction score
yup. I built my own for less than 500. I cut parts of the stock regulator and made it work... so far it has been on my truck for 2 years and over 25k

MAFoElffen

Reaction score
yup. I built my own for less than 500. I cut parts of the stock regulator and made it work... so far it has been on my truck for 2 years and over 25k

Think you could snap and post a pic on your valley showing that part?

MossBack

Reaction score
7e6yny6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MAFoElffen

Reaction score
Sweat! Makes me feel better about what I what to do now. I'm on benefits, so it takes me a while to scrimp for things.
attachment.jpg

So you have the original 2 from the front side... and one from underneath/further back to back the return to the tanks?

MossBack

Reaction score
Yea I still have the return line and selector valve in use... However I am planning on a 38 gal rear sump and a1000 pump to feed the new injectors I have coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online