EGR CEL Question

RazinCain

Reaction score
No sputtering, and no shaking. Other than lack of power from a dig to 60 (that one time) all seems right in the world. Drove like a champ on the way home. I do think I have a leak at the vac line that goes to the hub. When I switch to 4wd it puts my a/c through the vents. Im going to replace the vac lines this weekend. Does the truck need to relearn anything when unhooked from the batts for any period of time. I know that my Lightning has to relearn things when I download a new tune. But its old school OBD1 speed density tuning.:fordoval:

CCRICE

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure it has to relearn stuff so it might be a few miles to get everything back down. Why are you disconnecting batteries for vacuum lines? I got a leak somewhere in mine also. It does the same thing. Once I quit being lazy and get a vacuum gauge I'll figure it out. I think my right hub has a bad oring..

RazinCain

Reaction score
No no i think you misunderstood me. I disconnected the batts to replace the alt. Ive driven it about a hundred miles since i got her home the other night and its running great. Had it loaded down with lumber today and no problems at all. So who knowa. I think it was just builting the batts back up and the low voltage was playing with me.

Mdub707

Reaction score
These trucks run like crap with weak batteries... A lot of times they won't even shift right with weak batteries too

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.