Egr delete?

strokin08

Reaction score
I'm fixing to do egr delete to my truck with no limit intake elbow and cac pipe and I read where people say you will loose cruise control. My question is will I loose it and how does the stock elbow have anything to do with it? Sorry to ask question that's probably been answered before, I'm trying to learn and curious how it all works. Thanks

Shootingstar

Reaction score
I have spartan too. You will just need to load a egr delete tune. Until you do you have no cruise.
It is something Ford put in the tuning so if emissions systems fail people would bring the car/truck in for repairs and they could fix the emissions system as well

strokin08

Reaction score
So it actually don't mess with the cruise control its just something computer related and tuners take fords programming out?

Shootingstar

Reaction score
I lied mine don't work either. Called spartan was told to pull the egr sensor and plug it in and zip tie it. Then it should work.
Yes it's a tuning issue not a cruise issue

Shootingstar

Reaction score
No. No lights or codes. Just won't set.
I'm gonna put my sensor on tonight I'll let ya know if it works.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Our EGR delete tunes fix the cruise control issue. The only tune that doesn't have cruise control is the 350 tune (wouldn't expect anyone would need cruise control with that file anyway, LOL). The 275, 300, and 310 tunes are already EGR delete ready, so they aren't an issue. The EGR delete tunes are the 250 and lower files.

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Our EGR delete tunes fix the cruise control issue. The only tune that doesn't have cruise control is the 350 tune (wouldn't expect anyone would need cruise control with that file anyway, LOL). The 275, 300, and 310 tunes are already EGR delete ready, so they aren't an issue. The EGR delete tunes are the 250 and lower files.

Jeff
I loaded the egr delete tunes they don't work or at least the 300 don't. Should I just try another. I called yesterday and they said to plug the sensor in.
Today they said that won't work either but they are working on a update. Which is it?

Latest posts

Members online