EGR DPF Deletes With Tuner

AK3403

Reaction score
So I'm sure this has been beaten to death but I've found a combo deal on eBay that seems to make it easier for me to just buy this as all in one package, and the price seems right. However my question is this, I only plan on keeping my pickup for another 1.5 years(Trade every 2 yrs.) And I just got off the phone with the dealership, asking him if it makes a difference on trade in if I still have remaining warranty, he said yes but only 2-3 grand. But as I read earlier, they cannot take in deleted trucks so the deletes that I get have to be easy to interchange. I've seen some talking about a complete EGR delete and then some with just a block off plate. I'm not exactly the most knowledgable when it comes to this stuff so could anyone tell me if this is a good deal and is it the one thats easy to interchange that would be greatly appreciated. Any input is helpful! Heres the link to the ebay sale.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Exhaust-D...Parts_Accessories&hash=item48623060b5&vxp=mtr

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i highly doubt that tuner will work on your truck.

AK3403

Reaction score
Will SCT take care of the DPF delete tho? I'm all about saving money but everyone has to be running H&S for a reason. And I got off the phone with a local shop. He said he can get me an unlocked(So it will work for my '13) XRT for $1450 or a mini maxx for $1850. And that it's the last one he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I'm with Mike, I don't think the 109003 works on 13-14's... Is there something we should know about with SCT and deleting 6.7s Gabe?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.