EGR

Jlyl248

Reaction score
I know this an over asked question but it is hard to know whats right for the benefit. I was looking to get the egr out and coolers. Which is the best to get, I've seen with the pipe, without, with or without waste gate. I dont haul anything more than 2k and don't race, thanks for any advice

mortal798

Reaction score
I have the Sinister Diesel cooler delete kit, no pipe, no wastegate. I tow a 14k 5th wheel and have had no issues yet - I just installed it two weeks ago. I would like to get an intake elbow and cold side pipe, just don't have the cash right now.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Plugs and blocker plates dont come in the kit? Mortal798 have you noticed a lower egt?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
We have our own kit that has all the hardware, plate, coolant plugs and gaskets and it also has a polished intake elbow. They are priced very well and if you don't mind some scratches we also have some kits with scratched elbows for 30.00 off the internet price of the regular kits.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
We have our own kit that has all the hardware, plate, coolant plugs and gaskets and it also has a polished intake elbow. They are priced very well and if you don't mind some scratches we also have some kits with scratched elbows for 30.00 off the internet price of the regular kits.

Wtf where were u a month ago!!!