Electric Conversion?

JSchuricht

Reaction score
Are you saying you want to swap out the PSD for an electric motor? :D

Or are you just looking to downgrade to an electric fan that can't keep up while towing? If so, the better option would be an electric clutch with the mechanical fan.

genie144

Reaction score
My bad... t444e as I understand it is essentially an OBS powerstroke (with few quirks). The fuel canister and mechanical pump are in the way under the hood. I'm considering removing in favor of an electric system. When I did it on my OBS I pieced mine together. I don't have that kind of time so was soliciting feedback on any kits that might be available.

Better?

Sam

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My bad... t444e as I understand it is essentially an OBS powerstroke (with few quirks). The fuel canister and mechanical pump are in the way under the hood. I'm considering removing in favor of an electric system. When I did it on my OBS I pieced mine together. I don't have that kind of time so was soliciting feedback on any kits that might be available.

Better?

Sam
so are you talking e-fuel or entire harness and all to make it a sd 7.3?

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
Strictly diesel makes a nice kit aswell.

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

genie144

Reaction score
That is a nice kit. I think I'm going to piece mine together. I seem to recall I did fuel bowl elimination, regulated return, and e-fuel for ~$4-500 total...

Sam

genie144

Reaction score
This is for my 4700. That kit is great (like all of Deniss' products) but overkill for my application. I'm just looking to clean up the engine bay not performance.

Sam

79jasper

Reaction score
I was just just checking. I'm in the process of putting mine in. So far pretty well made-up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk